HELP US KEEP GRAD NIGHT FROM GETTING CANCELED! Click here to find out how.
NEWS FOR SENIORS AND THEIR PARENTS
- Volunteers Needed for Grad Night – click here for Sign Up Genius and list of available spots. We can’t host the event without parent volunteers!
- Donations Needed for Grad Night! – click here for Sign Up Genius list of items needed for the NIGHT OF Grad Night (drinks, food, gift cards, prizes).
- Grad Night Fundraising with GoFundMe –Although the Senior Raffle raised just over $10,000, we are still well short of what we need to fund Grad Night. We need your help! Click here to help Grad Night with a donation, no matter how big or small. Our goal is to raise $10,000. Share the link with your friends, family, and coworkers!
- Preferred Parking on Graduation Day –Passes for preferred parking are now on sale for $25 a space. Click here for the form and turn in to the ASB Office. Preferred parking is located in the Student Parking Lot and includes spaces in front of the tennis courts and extend to the football field. There will be a limited number of spaces, NOTE: There will be several slots in Preferred Parking reserved as disabled parking for those with the proper DMV tags; a golf cart will be available to shuttle guests that park in these slots. Cost is $25 per parking space. There will be disabled parking available in the Staff Parking Lot, however they ARE NOT ‘Preferred Parking’, therefore open to the general public.
- May 23:Senior Awards Night – Mark your calendar. More information to follow.
- May 31: Universal Studios Hollywood Trip – Universal Studios permissions slips should be turned into the Attendance Office after they are signed by your parents. See Pam in the ASB office if you have any questions.
- Financial Aid: Scholarships are offered year-round so check out Naviance for scholarship information or do your research online.